PLEASE NOTE THAT PAYMENT OF YOUR £50 DEPOSIT IS DEEMED AS ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS.
- A £50 booking deposit is payable at the time of booking and is non-refundable. Until the booking deposit is received the dates may be booked by someone else.
- The outstanding balance must be received 6 weeks before the start date of the holiday. If the balance is NOT received within this time frame, then the caravan owners reserve the right to hire the caravan to someone else. In the event of the start date being less than 4 weeks payment in full is required.
- We require a £50 damage deposit to be paid before arrival in addition to the holiday cost. This must be paid at time of final payment or before. This will be refunded by direct bank transfer or paypal within 7 days of your departure, only if the caravan is left in a clean and tidy condition and free of damage. The caravan and contents will be checked after departure and any items missing or any damage to the caravan or its contents must be paid for in full. The caravan owners reserve the right to withhold some or the entire bond and /or bill the hirer for the additional cost of: a) replacing and/or repairing all damage b) all breakages c) charge for cleaning the caravan or removing stains or replacing as new. The hirer must inform the owners of any breakages, faults or problems as soon as possible. The caravan and contents will be checked after departure and any items missing or any damage to the caravan or its contents must be paid for in full. There will be a charge for the replacement of lost caravan keys.
- Entertainment passes are required to enter and use the swimming pools and entertainment facilities on site. Passes are not included in the cost of hiring our caravan and are to be purchased directly from the park.
The cost of passes are subject to change each year. Costs can be found on the website.
If you need to cancel your holiday, you must notify us in writing or email asap. The date of cancellation is the day when we receive written notification.
In the event of cancellation, charges will apply as laid out below. If you have to cancel the holiday due to accident or illness, written confirmation will be required along with a doctor’s note.
- If you cancel more than 4 weeks prior to your holiday start date then you will forfeit your deposit.
- a) If you cancel between 3 and 4 weeks prior to arrival date – 50% of hire charge.
- b) If you cancel between 2 and 3 weeks prior to arrival date – 60% of hire charge.
- c) If you cancel between 1-2 weeks prior to arrival date – 80% of hire charge.
- d) Less than 1 week prior to arrival date -100% of hire charge.
- The owners reserve the right to cancel occupancy without notice. In such an event the Hirer shall be notified as soon as is practical with the Owners liability limited to the value of any payment received from the hirer.
- We do not own the caravan park therefore cannot accept responsibility for alterations to facilities from those advertised.
STANDARDS OF BEHAVIOUR
By entering into a renting agreement you agree for yourself and all people who use or visit the caravan to adopt the following standards of behaviour:
To act in a courteous and considerate manner towards anyone visiting, using or working on the caravan or the Park.
Children must be supervised at all times so that they are not a nuisance or a danger to themselves or others.
For the safety of all, there is a speed limit of 10 mph on the Park. Any person exceeding this limit, or driving with undue care, shall be removed from the site with immediate effect and without recompense
-commit any criminal offence at the Park or use the caravan in connection with any criminal activity
-commit any acts of vandalism or nuisance
-keep or carry and firearm or weapon
-use any unlawful drugs
-create undue noise or disturbance
-carry on any trade or business at the park
– No golf practice permitted on the Park, this includes practice swings without golf balls.
The management at the holiday park will not tolerate unreasonable noise levels or unclean behaviour in the park and in the accommodation. Complaints will be reported to the security team who will visit the offending party. It will be at the Security Managers discretion as to whether such offending party is removed from the park. No money will be refunded in this circumstance.
- The caravan is 8 berth and this should not at any time be exceeded. The sofa bed in the living room is small for 2 people is only suitable as an occasional bed. This is to comply with the fire and safety regulations. Any infringement of this rule will result in the immediate loss of your holiday with no monies refunded.
- It is a policy of the park that the Caravan cannot be let to:
- a) Parties whose members are all under 21 years of age
- b) Parties whose members are all young males or all young females. No stag or hen dos
- Sorry no pets allowed. This is extremely important due to owner allergy and if a pet is found in the caravan, the hirers will be asked to leave and it will result in loss of deposit to pay for extra cleaning costs.
- No smoking is allowed inside the caravan. If you do smoke please do so outside. Any hirer found smoking inside the caravan will result in the whole party being asked to leave. Our caravan is fully checked each week ANY DAMAGE CAUSED BY SMOKING AND CIGARETTES WILL RESULT IN LOSS OF DEPOSIT.
- You must provide your own bed linen, tea towels and towels. (pillows and duvets are provided). The mattress protectors must be kept on the beds. Any soiled mattresses, pillows or duvets will result in a reduction of your security deposit for cleaning/replacement costs. If your child is likely to wet the bed it is advisable to bring disposable bed mats (to go on top of our protectors) and spare sheets.
6.Please keep the area surrounding the Caravan clean and tidy.
7 The lead guest must be over 21 years old. Only those named on the completed booking form are entitled to occupy the accommodation you booked. You and the members of your party must observe the park rules at all times. Each person listed on the booking form and your guest(s)/visitor(s) must be prepared to identify themselves to the park owners or their staff upon request and comply with their reasonable requirements.
- Changes to a booking form are allowed only by prior agreement with the caravan owner in writing.
- Vehicles are to be parked on the grass outside the caravan. A maximum of 2 cars allowed.
- The Owner or his representative , haven holidays their staff or agents shall be allowed access to the Caravan at any reasonable time during the occupancy.
- The site Management and Caravan owners will not be held responsible or accept any liability for any injury, death, loss of property or damage suffered by the hirer or member of their party.
- Please note the site management cannot be held responsible for any defects, all complaints/ injuries must be reported at once to us.
- The caravan owners reserve the right to refuse any booking without any obligation to give a reason and / or reserve the right to terminate any booking for whatever reason at their absolute discretion.
- Arrival time is 2pm at the commencement of your holiday. Please vacate the caravan by 10am on the day of departure unless a prior arrangement for a later departure time has been arranged. The keys must be returned.
- Please leave the Caravan in the same condition as you found it.
- You must inform the owner if you or any of your party contract infections / contagious diseases while on your stay, this is for other people’s safety and personal hygiene.
- All electrical appliances in the caravan have undergone annual safety checks. Use of your own electrical items is at your own risk.
- In the case of a maintenance problem, the hirer shall contact the caravan reception. D.I.Y repairs must NOT be attempted. If the hirer does any D.I.Y repairs, then they will lose their deposit.
- Holiday park owners their staff and caravan owners do not accept liability for any loss or damage to the hirer’s property and / or accidents, injuries, illness, diseases, arising from the hire of the caravan or use of the holiday park, including acts of god or extreme weather conditions.
- No Prams/Buggies to pushed around the caravan as this has been known to damage doors and fixtures.
- Please supervise your children with crayons and felt tip pens etc as the removal from walls / cushions and other surfaces will result in you getting a cleaning or repair bill.
IF YOU ARE ASKED TO VACATE THE CARAVAN / HOLIDAY PARK BY THE HOLIDAY PARK OWNERS OR THEIR STAFF FOR ANY REASON WHAT SO EVER, THE CARAVAN OWNERS SHALL NOT REFUND ANY MONEY PAID.
Terms and Conditions subject to change without notice.
IN CASE OF DISPUTE OUR DECISION IS FINAL
Owners rights – We reserve the right to refuse any booking or terminate any holiday if the terms and conditions are broken.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights under English law